Event home | Event Info
Saturday, June 16
- 9:00am Pre-race Meeting for Kidz (all ages)
- 2:00pm Adult Course Talk & Preview
Saturday, June 16 — Kidz Triathlon & Duathlon*
Age on December 31st of this year
- (Ages 10 & under) 100y Swim — 5k Bike — ½mi Run
- (Ages 11–15) 200y Swim — 10k Bike — 1mi Run
*Duathlon starts with a ¼mi Run (Ages 10 & under) or a ½mi Run (Ages 11–15)
Saturday, June 16 — P.R. Multisport & Swim Clinic
Sunday, June 17 — Maumee Bay Triathlon & Duathlon
- Mini: 250y Swim (2mi Run) — 7mi Bike — 2mi Run
- Sprint: 750m Swim (5k Run) — 20k Bike — 5k Run
- Olympic: 1500m Swim (5k Run) — 40k Bike — 10k Run
- 9:00am — Transition area opens for Kidz races
- 10:00am — Kidz Triathlon & Duathlon (Ages 11–15)
- 11:15am — Kidz Triathlon & Duathlon (Age 10 & under)
- 6:00–7:30am — Transition area open
- 7:30am — Mini Women's start
- 7:40am — Mini Men's start
- 7:50am — All Duathletes (Mini, Sprint, Olympic)
- 7:50am — Sprint Triathlon Waves
- 8:00am — Olympic Triathlon Waves
Race Packet Pick-Up
Maumee Bay State Park Beach Area
- Kidz Only: Saturday, June 16 from 9:00am–11:00am
- Adults: Saturday, June 16 from 12:00pm–5:00pm
- Sunday, June 17 from 6:00am–7:30am
There is NO RACE DAY REGISTRATION — packet pickup ONLY!
USA Triathlon Rule 3.2a. All age group athletes must participate and compete in the age group division corresponding to the athlete's age on December 31 of the year of the event.
- Kidz Age Groups — 7 & under, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15
- Age Group — 14 & under, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75+
- Elite Open* — Amateur 15-39 years old, has chance to finish in top 10 overall
- Elite Master* — Amateur 40-49 years old, has chance to finish in top 10 overall
- Elite Grand Master* — Amateur 50+ years old, has chance to finish in top 10 overall
- Clydesdale — Males racing weight groups in two age groups:
- under 40 & 220+lbs
- over 40 & 220+lbs
- Athena — Females racing weights group, not age group — 150lbs+
- Aquabike — racing only the swim and bike portions only (no running)
*The elite divisions are only for the sprint & Olympic distance triathlon or duathlon participants. Those competing in these divisions are not eligible for age group awards.
For those who prefer to race one element of the triathlon or duathlon we offer a relay division for our sprint and Olympic distance triathlons and duathlons. Relay teams consist of three (3) members (1 swimmer, 1 biker, 1 runner); each member will complete one segment of the race (2 members for duathlon teams). Each team member will exchange their timing chip bracelet at their assigned bike rack. There are NO age groups in this division.
All finishers will receive a handsome finisher medal and the top three in each division will receive custom awards (including relay teams).
P.R. Multisport & Swim clinic $29
Race Coaching Expertise ~ Through Education and Years of Experience!
P.R. Multisport is proud to partner with HFP Racing to host the on-site swim and triathlon clinics at select events, for beginner to advanced triathletes. Don't miss out on gaining the edge and insights from our over 35 years in training and racing Multisport with many successes! Our goal is to HELP you to achieve your personal multisport goals with speed, safely, and having fun along the way, in reaching your potential and reaching your own PR.
We will cover:
- Technique discussion on fundamentals and how to apply them, with video examples!
- On-site in-water swim course talk and training
- Race and triathlon training tactics for all 3 sports + transitioning
- PLUS: Q&A from you! All you need to know
The PR Multi-sport Swim and Tri clinics are from 3:00–4:45 Saturday, pre-race day, right after the course talk!
These swim and tri clinics are not meant to be a race type of clinic where you will swim too much — you will learn a ton, but still remain fresh for your Sunday race day!
You will be able to take many of the tips you will learn for the swim, bike and transitions to your race day immediately, and also add them into your training plan to help you get faster at future events!
We hope to see you there — sign up soon or you can drop in 'day of' with $29 cash, check or credit card at the clinic, near the packet pick up area at the PR MULTI-SPORTS COACHING Red Tent.
— Daniel & Adam
Read some client testimonials