Event home | Event Info
Saturday, August 2 — Kidz Triathlon & Duathlon*
- (Ages 10 & under) 100y Swim — 5k Bike — ½mi Run
- (Ages 11–15) 200y Swim — 10k Bike — 1mi Run
*Duathlon starts with a ¼mi Run (Ages 10 & under) or a ½mi Run (Ages 11–15)
Saturday, August 2 — HFP Course Talk and Preview
- (3:30pm–4:30pm) for Sunday courses and races
Sunday, August 3 — Warren County Armco Park Triathlon & Duathlon
- Mini: 250y Swim (2mi Run) — 7mi Bike — 2mi Run
- Sprint: 750m Swim (5k Run) — 20k Bike — 5k Run
- Olympic: 1500m Swim (5k Run) — 40k Bike — 10k Run
- 8:00am — Kidz Triathlon & Duathlon (Ages 11–15)
- 9:15am — Kidz Triathlon & Duathlon (Ages 10 & under)
- 7:30am — Mini Women's start
- 7:40am — Mini Men's start
- 7:50am — All Duathletes (Mini, Sprint and Olympic)
- 7:50am — Sprint Triathlon Waves
- 8:00am — Olympic Triathlon Waves
Race Packet Pick-Up
Warren County Armco Park (Pavilion Area)
- Saturday, August 2 from 6:00am–7:45am (Kidz Only)
- Saturday, August 2 from 12:00pm–5:00pm
- Sunday, August 3 from 6:00am–7:30am
There is NO RACE DAY REGISTRATION — packet pickup ONLY!
USA Triathlon Rule 3.2a. All age group athletes must participate and compete in the age group division corresponding to the athlete's age on December 31 of the year of the event.
- Kidz Age Groups — 7 & under, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15
- Age Group — 14 & under, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75+
- Elite Open* — Amateur 15-39 years old, has chance to finish in top 10 overall
- Elite Master* — Amateur 40-49 years old, has chance to finish in top 10 overall
- Elite Grand Master* — Amateur 50+ years old, has chance to finish in top 10 overall
- Clydesdale — Males racing weight groups in two age groups:
- under 40 & 200+lbs
- over 40 & 200+lbs
- Athena — Females racing weights group, not age group — 150lbs+
- Aquabike — racing only the swim and bike portions only (no running)
*The elite divisions are only for the sprint & Olympic distance triathlon or duathlon participants. Those competing in these divisions are not eligible for age group awards.
For those who prefer to race one element of the triathlon or duathlon we offer a relay division for our sprint and Olympic distance triathlons and duathlons. Relay teams consist of three (3) members (1 swimmer, 1 biker, 1 runner); each member will complete one segment of the race (2 members for duathlon teams). Each team member will exchange their timing chip bracelet at their assigned bike rack. There are NO age groups in this division.
All finishers will receive a handsome finisher medal and the top three in each division will receive custom awards (including relay teams).